This tutorial can be found also in the XP-Protector help file.
To learn about XP Protector's features you can use this tutorial. Click Next to begin or choose a topic you are interested in.
(1) Starting and working with XP Protector.
(2) Changing XP Protector preferences.
(3) Working with user accounts, editing folder rights.
(4) Defining system policy (system restrictions).
(5) Editing Start menu and Desktop for users.
(6) Creating new users and working with user accounts.
(7) Keeping XP Protector up to date.