JShopper Shopping List
JShopper is app for Android mobile phones for managing shopping lists
and for easier shopping.
It has many features which are not found in the other
shopping list apps. It's powerful, flexible, yet easy to use!
The advantages of JShopper Shopping List
- Simple and easy to use interface. No fancy stuff
which just makes the app slower and wastes space on the screen.
- Create shopping lists (grocery and anything else) on your phone or
- Organize the shopping lists into shops.
- There is autocomplete when entering items so once
you enter something you never have to type it again. After a while
preparing the shopping list is very fast - faster than writing it on a
- When shopping, the items are sorted in the order defined for
the shop - so you shop from top to bottom of your list
without running there and back in the aisles.
- The shopping lists can be synchronized across multiple phones/tablets.
So you can have a tablet in the kitchen for writing what you need to buy
and do the shopping with your phone, with the shopping lists synced
- You can import shopping lists from any text, such as
SMS or email, so if your mom needs you to buy something for her, she can
text you or send you an email, no need for a smart phone. The import is
smart, with suggestions for items it knows!
- The shops can be in parent-child relationships, such as Supermarket
with children Walmart and Lidl. You can put goods to buy in any
supermarket to Supermarket and items you want to buy in Lidl into Lidl.
When shopping you can see items from parent/children together in your
list so you are free to decide where you'll buy them.
- See the price of the items you bought.
- You can share your shopping lists with others - it's
easy to buy something for a friend or relative if you both use JShopper.
- The Items on your shopping lists can have many options
set such as
- "on sale" tag, so that you know where to look
- items which show up on the list later - so you can
put them on the list now when looking at the offer for next Thursday and
yet not see them when shopping on Monday.
- private items which are not synced or shared.
If you wish to remove your JShopper account, you can do so from the application or you can use this form.